Tuesday 26 March 2013

Man flu still lingering, but fighting through it

Still not feeling too good, but did manage to get some work done today. I have sold th
e young Old English Game pullets, so have cleaned their house out ready to put my 7 week olds in tomorrow, have also done the round of brooder cleaning.

I have also decided for definite which birds I will be selling, so have photographed them and will be putting listings on the sale sites tonight for the individual colours etc. I have decided to keep the following

Lavender Pekin
Buff Pekin
Millifluer Pekin
Yokohama Bantam
Lemon Millifluer Sablepoots
White Silkies
Silver Sebrights
and 3 or 4 Serama if my chicks are the right sexes for me

Of course, we're keeping all the ducks and turkeys too.

I also have some work to do for my wife over the next few days, as her anthology is nearing completion, I need to make amendments to the website and help with the marketing. Of course, we also have to get the website online, which I am hoping to do on Thursday.In the meantime, if you want to find out more about my wife's writing, please visit her blog at: http://charmainmitchell.blog.co.uk/ Even if I do say so myself, her stories are extremely chilling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment