Sunday 10 March 2013

Incubator 2 set

Being mothers day today, I've spent the day at the in-laws, so no chicken news. Didn't get back until 18:30, so just checked for eggs, shut the birds up, turned the electric fence on and came indoors to set incubator 2. I've put 38 eggs in and left space to put a few more in tomorrow.

The list is:

6 Red Pekin
6 White Pekin
8 Cuckoo Pekin
6 Buff Pekin
5 Gold Partridge Pekin
1 Silver Partridge Pekin (they are in with my gold partridge until I get a new cock bird)
2 Lavender Pekin
1 Black Pekin
2 Silver Sebright
1 Friesian Fowl

I have also got some Light Sussex Bantam eggs, but have decided against setting them this time, as we have quite a few Light Sussex in the brooders, so I shall sell some on ebay.

The eggs are due to hatch on Easter Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment