Sunday 10 February 2013

Eggs are pipping in incubator 2 :)




The eggs have started to pip in incubator 2, when I last checked there was a cuckoo Pekin, white Pekin and the Legbar pipped, not checked for a few hours, so very possibly more pipped now.

Sold my Indian Game today, always the way that...I have had them advertised for the last couple of months with no interest, but as soon as I enter them into the auction, they sell!..Still, happy they've gone to a new home and frees up one of my pens.

Rain has been utterly horrible today, most of the garden is flooded, thinking about getting an inflatable dinghy so I can row down the garden to  let the chickens out in the morning!

The forecast is dry for the next couple of days, so should drain most of the water away, sadly it won't dry out the mud though :(



No comments:

Post a Comment