Thursday 17 January 2013

It's snow joke!!! (sorry!)

Had a quiet day today, not much cleaning out to do...and not much egg collecting either :(

Don't forget to go out and check you've emptied your drinkers tonight. Also if you have netting on the top of your pens, make sure it's supported to stop the weight of the snow collapsing in and possibly causing damage to your fencing...just picked this tip up from the pp forum :). My advice for tomorrow, is wrap up warm, make sure the chickens are well fed, then put the heating on, read a good book and eat a horse burger :)

Well, if the forecast is right, I won't be going to the sale on Saturday Will be gutted as I need to get in some new breeding stock, but can't do nothing about the weather... I'll have to make a plan B and trawl the preloved/classified to see if I can find some new Pekins.

No comments:

Post a Comment